I Miss You Quotes About Missing Someone You Love
Parting ways with someone you care about can be hard to do. Saying a long goodbye at the airport, moving away, or taking an extended vacation – these are all instances where missing you quotes can be appropriately applied.
Ranging from sad, to desperate, to lonely, I miss you quotes can help express your emotions when you are working through those feelings of loss and longing. Sometimes miss you quotes can be upbeat and helpful to get you through, or they can be more empathetic, helping you embrace your feelings and the situation. Either way, I miss you quotes can help work through hard times.
I miss you quotes are a great way to tell someone that you are thinking of them. Shooting them a quick meme with popular miss you quotes can make them feel special and loved, and they can be a fun way for you to get your feelings out when you can’t find the words of your own.
In the same way, including a missing you quote at the end of a letter or email is a perfect way to sign off, and it leaves the recipient with lovely thoughts that they can hold onto until your next letter. When you take the time to find an I miss you quote that represents you and your relationship, you are demonstrating that you value them, care for them, and of course, miss them.
Another great use of I miss you quotes is for memorials and celebrations of life. Sometimes, we know we may never meet a loved one in this lifetime again, and those feelings, more than any other type of longing, can be hard to express. Depending on someone else throughout history who has reflected on the same pain you are going through to clearly express your thoughts and feelings can be a relief and a bright spot in an otherwise difficult time.
Expressing that you care with missing you quotes is a great way to grapple with your emotions while also sharing how you are feeling with others. Take the time to read through many different missing you quotes before sharing. You want to be sure to pick a quote that clearly and perfectly demonstrates how you are feeling, and sometimes it takes time to find just the right one.
With a list like this, you should have no trouble finding the right words. With quotes ranging from sad to hopeful, there are expressions of many emotions in these simple words. Just like every relationship, every quote is unique and uniquely expresses specific sentiments. Take these quotes and make them your own by sharing with the ones you are thinking of.
Another great use of miss you quotes is simply as a cathartic resource. Just reading over the words of longing from someone else can be a great relief, even if you don’t plan to share it with anyone. However you choose to use this list, enjoy these quotes from others who have also missed someone dear.
- I would prefer to be kissing you, rather than missing you.
- When I miss you, I read our old conversations, smile like an idiot, listen to songs
that remind me of you, then miss you more.
- Sometimes I just wish you were here so I could tell you how much I need you and how hard every day has been without you.
- I did three things today: miss you, miss you, and miss you.
In French, you don’t say “I miss you,” you say “tu me manques” which mean, “you are missing from me.” I love that.
- Missing someone is a part of loving them. If you’re never apart, you’ll never really know how strong your love is.
- The few hours I spend with you are worth the thousand I spend without you.
- All days are nights to see till I see thee, and nights bright days when dreams do
show thee to me. – William Shakespeare
- Sometimes I wish you were here just so I can tell you how much I miss you.
I wanna write I miss you on a rock and throw it at your face so you know how much it hurts to miss you.
- You’re the reason I check my phone every five minutes, just to see if I have a new message from you.
- I wish I could see you tomorrow, even for just a second.
- I think I’d miss you even if we never met.
- You are always on my mind. Every day I catch myself thinking of you, and I dream of you at night. I long for the day when I can hold you and whisper ‘I love you’ once again.
Remembering you is easy, I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache, which never goes away.
- The scary thing about distance is you don’t know whether they’ll miss you or forget you. – Nicholas Sparks
- When I’m with you, hours feel like seconds. When we’re apart, days feel like years.
- I miss you like the moon misses the sun. I simply can’t shine without you there.
- When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I miss you.
Even if I spend the whole day with you, I miss you the second you leave.
- If I could plant a flower, for every time I miss you, I could walk through my garden forever.
- If you can’t get somebody out of your head, maybe they are supposed to be there.
- Missing you is something that comes in waves, and tonight, I’m drowning.
- If ever I see you smile, and know that it is not for me, that is when I will miss you the most.
I miss you like an idiot misses the point.
- When I text you, it means I miss you. When I don’t text you, it means I’m waiting
for you to miss me.
- I miss you as soon as I wake up. I miss you when I am about to sleep. I wish you were always here next to me.
- ABCEDFGHIJKLMNOPQRST VWXYZ Did I miss something? Yes, I miss U.
- I don’t miss you and you alone; I miss you and me together. – Pankaj
I want to hold your hand, hold you close, hug you tightly, kiss you softly, and let you rest your head on my chest, so that you can hear my heart beat… just for you.
- There will be no sunshine when you’re not beside me. Please bring back my sunshine.
- There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them in real life.
- Eight Letters. Three words. One regret. I miss you.
- Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling into at night. I miss you like hell. – Edna St. Vincent Millay
Life is so short, so fast. The lone hours fly. We ought to be together, you and I.
- I miss you a little too much, a little too often, and a little more every day.
- I guess missing you is just my hearts way of reminding me how much I love you.
- Don’t look for a pretty face, it will turn old one day. Don’t look for soft skin, it will wrinkle one day. But look for a loyal heart that will miss you every day and love you forever.
- I want to say I miss you, but it wouldn’t change anything. So I’ll just keep on pretending I don’t.
I have late night conversations with the moon. He tells me about the sun, and I tell him about you. – S.L. Gray
- I’m not saying that I think of you constantly, but I can’t deny the fact that each time my mind wanders, it always finds some way back to yout.
- Without you days are like: “Moan”day, “Tears”day, “Waste”day, “Thirst”day, and “Fright”day.
- Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment, until it becomes a memory. – Dr. Seuss
- I look up at the sky and talk to you. What I wouldn’t give to hear you talk back. I miss your voice, I miss your laughter, I miss everything about you.
Goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I’ll miss you, until we meet again.
- Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints on your heart. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- There are moments in my life that I will always remember. Not because they were important, but just because you were there.
- You come to mind morningly, nightly, and noonly. I wish I could see you this minute or soonly. So you’re probably right if you’re thinking it seems, like I’m taking this missing-you thing to extremes.
- No Matter where you go, you will always be in my heart. – Anthony T. Hincks
You can love someone so much, but you can never love people as much as you can
miss them. – John Green
- Whenever I miss you, I look at my heart. Because it’s the only place I can find you.
- Distance makes the heart grow fonder.
- You know you really miss someone when you crave something so simple, such as the sound of their voice.
- We only part to meet again. – John Gay
I love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars. – J.M. Storm